[ubuntu-in] Hi India

anil kumar linuxanil at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 16 07:01:42 BST 2006

Hi,

 My name is anil.
 My introduction goes like this.
  I live in AndhraPradesh. I am doing Engineering 3rd year. I like to develop my community by using Ubuntu. I have good skills in C,C++.

 This is all about my edu-side

 On my personal side. I am person to help others. to give solutions as quick as possible. and i always love to cheer others.

 coming to ubuntu. i have good knowledge of installing it,mounting the partions,mutlimedia etccc

 i am a learner not an advancer.but i like to develop others.so that is my quote. so if u have any doubts i will give u quick solution as soon as u ask me

 so this is all about me

 anil