[ubuntu-in] Thanks for welcoming me !

Gaurav Mishra gauravtechie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:28:27 BST 2006

On 4/14/06, Vilas Sukhadeve <vilas_sukhadeve at dataone.in> wrote:
> Dear Anurag, BG, Sridhar Ratna, &  Friends,
>
> I am very happy to see the so much welcoming messages to my
> "introduction mail". It gives a different pleasure when one sees young
> friends like you all who are so energetic and willing to develop such
> kind of community without expectation of any $ bill in return.

It`s not all about money honey.   :)

Cool. Don`t forget to Order cd`s Early for dapper at http://shipit.ubuntu.com/

> You please chalk out the program, send me some printed literature to
> distribute in schools and colleges. If you do not have the printed
> literature then please do something for that so that before we give then
> installation cds. they will be prepared for it before hand.

Nice Idea, I am not sure there is such thing made , we are Working Out
on FAQ and some Documentation , Come on #ubuntu-in at irc.freenode.net
and may be we can work out on this idea.

> Lectures and
> demonstrations can be arranged in local schools and colleges if some of
> you can come to Nagpur for the same. I am always there with you or let
> us say, now I am a community member, so let us hold each others hands
> and make the chain so strong that no pipping through Windows will ever
> able to break it.

I am from delhi , so really can`t help on that. But that`s a good idea
, you can contact people on mailing list and for sure there would be
people with helping hands....

> My  best wishes are with you !
> With love to all
> Vilas

"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i
can crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"
Linux User #348873
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com