[ubuntu-in] Thanks for welcoming me !

Vilas Sukhadeve vilas_sukhadeve at dataone.in
Fri Apr 14 16:00:59 BST 2006

Dear Anurag, BG, Sridhar Ratna, &  Friends,

I am very happy to see the so much welcoming messages to my
"introduction mail". It gives a different pleasure when one sees young
friends like you all who are so energetic and willing to develop such
kind of community without expectation of any $ bill in return.

As I have said you that with my limitations being involved in small
business, I am ready for whatever is possible to make this open system
popular. Before I could locate you I had already started spreading words
in my friend circle, I have also given them the installation cds. of
Ubuntu 5.10 which I have received from the Ubuntu distribution net work.
You please chalk out the program, send me some printed literature to
distribute in schools and colleges. If you do not have the printed
literature then please do something for that so that before we give then
installation cds. they will be prepared for it before hand. Lectures and
demonstrations can be arranged in local schools and colleges if some of
you can come to Nagpur for the same. I am always there with you or let
us say, now I am a community member, so let us hold each others hands
and make the chain so strong that no pipping through Windows will ever
able to break it.
My  best wishes are with you !
With love to all
Vilas