The Binary Times Season 2 Episode 6 is now available to invigorate your Linux mind!

Mark Murphy write2mcm at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 12:59:52 UTC 2017

Included in Season 2 Episdoe 6 is more talk of Ubuntu 17.10, Ubuntu MATE 17.10, ubuntu restricted extras and compromise between free and proprietary software and formats, Lineage OS, duckduckgo, Chromecasts and Kodis, Raspberry Pi, etcher, the internet archive,  Firefox and games galore, including the Open Source Community on Steam, reddit open source games and the Humble Bundle Store. As well as all this we have our usual Under the Hood and Irish Saying for the Podcast! You can find all this Linuxy Listening Wonderfulness at https://thebinarytimes.net/index.php#s02e06