The binary times podcast Season Episode 4 is now available

Mark Murphy write2mcm at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:27:35 UTC 2017

Season 2 Episode 4 of the Binary Times is now available at <https://thebinarytimes.net> https://thebinarytimes.net/index.php#s2e4

The Binary Times Podcast | Linux / free software ...<https://thebinarytimes.net/index.php#s2e4>
thebinarytimes.net
A linux podcast from two Irish chaps who discuss free software, hardware and culture. We love to use Linux in our daily lives and have done away with the Apples and ...

 wherein the guys talk about Python, Linux Mint, Ubuntu MATE, Outlook, Office 365 and free and open source alternatives like Thunderbird, Evolution and Kolabnow, Raspberry Pi stuff, Under the Hood and Irish Saying for the Podcast. Phew! All these topics discussed and debated in less than an hour!