Ubuntu Global Jam 04-06 Apr 14

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Sun Mar 23 10:43:30 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The next Ubuntu Global Jam will take place on the weekend commencing 04
Apr 14.  That's just two weeks from now.  Given how quiet our LoCo has
been since  reapproval last year I'm not sure there will be any interest
in participating in this Jam.  We have concentrated on testing during
the Dublin Jams in recent times and I feel that has been productive.
Unfortunately I'm not available that weekend (family event) but I
thought I'd spark a discussion on the mailing list in the hope that some
of you might be interested in meeting up either phycically or virtually.

As 14.04 Trusty Tahir is the next LTS I had hoped for a strong UGJ
contribution from our LoCo but as I'm unavailable I can't contribute.  I
will  test the beta on my few machines at home the following week but
that's the best I can do.

So, is anyone interest in participation in UGJ?

Some details of the event can be found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

And a  video on organising a Jam is located at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITk8PGBkMXQ

Kind Regards,

Mike O'Donohue