Imminent 14.04 release

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Fri Apr 18 15:22:09 UTC 2014

Hi Tommy,

That is also a good idea.  The allocation we get is 150 Desktop DVDs and
25 Server DVDs.  It won't stretch very far and while my hope to target
Irish Mens Sheds and Irish Code Dojos I will only send on Install media
if real interest is shown. Likewise for Libraries Chamber of Commerces
and any other entity with an interest in using Ubuntu. I'd hope for
reasonable interest from coder dojos and likewise the IT guys in Irish
Mens Sheds migh also show interest (refurbishing donated PCs).  I'm not
sure the same expected enthusiasm would present itself from within the
Library Network, however some Libraries might be interested and indeed
my whole thought process on this matter may be completely off track.

If anyone wants to talk to their Librarian, Local Business owner,
Chamber of Commerce member etc. to see if interest exists them please
feel free to do so.

Kind Regards,

Mike O'Donohue