13:10 Release Party?

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Fri Oct 11 21:27:02 UTC 2013

Ah no! Not putting it all on the new guy...  I can't make it that
weekend or the next so I reckon I'm out.  Porterhouse or Bull and
Castle?  Nice food, good beer and a great atmosphere conducive to good
conversation!

But they would be the boring, tried and tested venues....... pick from
either or pick a new one!

Mike