Regarding Raring Ringtailed Racoon Release Revelries.

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Tue Mar 26 17:18:21 UTC 2013

Hi All,

In the spirit of the LoCo reboot I am hoping that The Irish Ubuntu Team
will host one or two parties celebrating the release of Ubuntu 13.04
towards the end of April.  Nothing fancy needed, just a social meetup or
two where can get together to party and chat (it has been a loooonnnnng
time since our last social event).

I'd like to call for an IRC meeting to discuss this at the start of
April.  I have had some feedback indicating that a weekend meeting might
be better however the majority of feedback I have received suggests that
most people prefer mid week meetings.  So for the the moment we will
stick with a mid week meeting for this. Of course the timing of future
meetings can be discussed further at this meeting or by reply e-mail.

Let's get together to discuss this at a meeting on Wednesday 03 Apr 13
at 20:30 local time in #ubuntu-ie on the freenode irc network.

Regards,

Mike O'Donohue