Humble Request for Ubuntu Membership Testomonials

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Wed Mar 20 16:06:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was accepted as an Ubuntu Member at the membership board irc meeting
earlier today.  I feel honoured and delighted by this and I just want to
thank everyone who wrote a testimonial for me, who supported me during
the IRC meeting and who supported my application in spirit.

Warm Regards,

Mike O'Donohue