Humble Request for Ubuntu Membership Testomonials

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Fri Mar 15 14:24:53 UTC 2013

Thanks Jeffrey,

I have submitted my wiki application for consideration at the next
membership board meeting which will be held at 12:00 UTC on Wednesday 20
Mar 13 in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net. Sincere thanks to
everyone who has written, or who intends to write a short, testimonial
in support of my application.  I'd very much appreciate as much vocal
support in that irc channel for my membership bid.  Currently I am the
only applicant on the list so I expect to be first up for consideration
shortly after 12:00 UTC.

Regards,

Mike