The Ubuntu Weekly News Youtube Channel

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Fri Mar 15 10:34:20 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Back in January 2011 Sean Fell, an Ubuntu Ireland LoCo Team Member,
started his own "Ubuntu Weekly News" channel on youtube. I met Sean at
the Ubuntu Ireland Oneiric Ocelot Release party in October 2011. During
the conversation he told me about his weekly news videocast and I have
no idea what I didn't bring that news to the wider Team at the time. I
apologise for this.

UWN is a great weekly 5 minute (ish) video detailing the ubuntu related
news from the previous week. It is also a great source for ubuntu
related links, tips and tricks. UWN is normally recorded on Sunday evenings.

It is a fantastic show!!! If you haven't done so already you should
check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ubuntuweeklynews

Best Regards,

Mike