Greetings and Salutations - LInaro Connect in Dublin in July

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Wed Jun 19 20:48:49 UTC 2013

Great Jeffrey!

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you again.  As nobody else
has expressed a preference I'd like to suggest we should go for Saturday
6th.... the date of Amber's arrival.  Any suggestions for a venue?
Temple Bar suits me (coming in on the LUAS from work). Zoning in further
can I suggest the Porterhouse Temple Bar?  There should be a lively
atmosphere there!  A better suggestion from a Dublin resident is, as
always, most welcome.

I'll put the event up on the LoCo Team Portal in a couple of days if
that suits.

Regards,

Mike