our impending reapproval

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon Jul 15 23:12:35 UTC 2013

Hi Jeffrey,

Sorry for the late reply.  Don't worry about not being available for the
meeting.  Unfortunately, I have not had as much time as I had hoped to
complete the re-approval application but I have finished it as best I
can.  Keith gave some excellent feedback and I have incorporated that
into the application where I could. Thanks again Keith for the effort
you put into this application.

again, our application is located at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IrishTeamReApprovalApplication2013

I'm wrecked now and won't get to look at this again before tomorrow
evenings LoCo Council meeting.  I would appreciate it if people could
read over the application and check the links therein. If I've made
mistakes or left stuff out feel free to correct or add as necessary.

Finally I would ask that as many members as possible would hop into the
#ubuntu-meeting channel on irc.freenode.net tomorrow evening (Tuesday 16
Jul 13 at 9pm Irish time). Our application will be third up for
consideration.  If you can join the channel please voice your support
for our Team when we are up.

Rory,

I do hope you can make the meeting to represent the Irish Team!

Regards to all and fingers crossed,

Mike