Naming the future.

barry b bpb101.1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 16:10:27 UTC 2013

Personalty I think supreme is a bit of a too well know word.
Secondly although i really like your idea on the name sionnach because of the Irish translation, i don't know if it would be accepted.
when you google the name Sionnach you get how to pronounce the name. However i don't think we should rule it out because it completely unheard of (especially outside Ireland.)
I really like the fox idea. Supreme a bit to basic-IMO.
Good suggestion.

Here is a book of S adjectives. (Unfortunately without their meaning.)
http://scribblenauts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Adjectives-S

Chears
Barry (forgot to sign the last one)
Happy 2013