Should we have a Reboot Meeting?

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Sun Jan 6 21:58:32 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Following on from my response to Barrys' e-mail, I'd like to reiterate
my bold call for an Irish LoCo Team REBOOT IRC meeting in our IRC
channel on Wednesday 06 Feb 12 at say 20:30?  What are LoCo members
thoughts on this?

Is the Date Suitable? Is the Time Suitable?

Regardless of date or time I would hope for a large attendance at any
REBOOT meeting.  If a positive response is forthcoming to the idea of
holding this meeting I will set the time and date based on the
how to join the meeting please, please, please just ask by replying to
this mail on this mailing list.

Regards,

Mike