Open-Source Night in Tog

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:34:51 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

We're starting a regular open-source night in Tog (Dublin). The idea
is to bring together experienced open-source contributors and aspiring
contributors and make magic happen.

A bit more info here:
https://www.tog.ie/2013/01/one-small-step-open-source-night/ . It
starts on Wednesday next week (Feb 20th), from 6:30pm onwards.

I know a few of you have participated in Ubuntu Bug Jams and I hope to
see you there as well :) The general atmosphere should be the same
except with possibly more people, and more projects involved.

If you like helping people just starting out, or if you want to start
contributing and could use advice/guidance from people with a bit more
experience, come along!

Let me know if you have any question.

Julie