Greetings and Salutations - LInaro Connect in Dublin in July

Amber Graner amber.graner at linaro.org
Wed Apr 24 13:28:54 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am  super excited to finally make it to Ireland.  I'll be there for
Linaro Connect Europe 2013 [0] from the  8th - 12th of July staying at the
Burlington Hotel.  I'll actually be arriving on the 6th and I was hoping I
would get the opportunity to say hi to some of y'all (as I think I have
only meet 2 people from the LoCo team in person).

I have to say your LoCo team really inspired me personally when I first
started this journey into Open Source via Ubuntu and I'd love the
opportunity to say thanks over a few pints while I am in your neck of the
woods.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to say "hi" to you y'all in person.

All the best,
~Amber

[0] - http://www.linaro.org/connect
--