Ubuntu Release Party Announcements

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Sun Apr 14 11:31:17 UTC 2013

Great idea Keith. Good stuff.  Again, I think it would be great if
news of the release party/parties could be brought to Comp Socs or
other Tech groups.  So if anyone on this mailing list is part of such
a group please do spread the news.  Details of the Dublin Release
Party, which is now only two weeks away, can be found at:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ie/2327-raring-ringtail-release-revelries-dublin/

Regards,

Mike