Fwd: Call for Post cards!

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Tue Apr 9 09:51:05 UTC 2013

I think this is a very interesting and nice idea.  It took me a few days
to get round to it but I've finally sent a postcard from Co. Kildare. I
am looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Philip announced the project in hist bolgpost:

http://philipballew.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/repersent-your-lo-co-and-send-a-post-card-to-show-that-ubuntu-is-used-all-over-the-world/

If you'd like to send him a postcard you can find his address at the
bottom of the blogpost.

Regards,

Mike