Release parties

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Tue Oct 16 19:28:58 UTC 2012

Aloha we have two release parties taking place this weekend if anyone
wants to pop along and say hi.

One is happening this thursday in UL with the help of the computer
society there, I'll be giving a short talk on how to get involved in
Ubuntu and ways to contribute, we'll also be looking at getting more
people installing Ubuntu.
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ie/2043/detail/

The  next one is happening on Saturday in Dublin thanks to the folks in
TOG, if you're about why not drop in learn about Ubuntu and see what the
folks in TOG do.
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ie/2024/detail/

All are welcome at both events, please do sign up to help with numbers
and show your support!

thanks

Laura

--