May IRC Meeting Reloaded?

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon May 21 11:57:40 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Last Wednesdays meeting failed to happen due to insufficient numbers showing up.  I'm just wondering should we have another attempt to hold the meeting this Wednesday to discuss distribution of the CDs. This topic was suggested on the mailing list last week before the aborted meeting It is a very important item for discussion. I believe the 12.04 LTS iteration is very special and the CDs should be used effectively for advocacy with minimum waste.  I also believe that advocacy efforts for the 12.04 CDs will go on until 14.04 is released.  In my opinion these CDs should go to people curious about trying ubuntu linux.

Just my 2 cents on the topic.  I think it should be discussed in a meeting soon.

Regards,

Mike