IRC meeting minutes and the 12.04 Release Party.

Tom Salmon tom at tomsalmon.com
Fri Mar 30 11:50:03 UTC 2012

If we moved it to the Sunday, we could do the Dun Laoghaire food market - easily reached from town on the Dart.

There is the food market in Temple Bar on Saturday's, but where would be good to take our food? There is very little seating in the area.

Alternatively, we could pick a restaurant again.

Tom.

Tom Salmon

http://tomsalmon.eu/