Ubuntu Global Jam Limerick

Andru Quinn andru183 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:56:55 UTC 2012

Great, there was just two of us in UL but we had two people in the hangout
from home and even another from Holland dropped in just to see how we were
getting on which was kinda cool. Made the community more interactive.

We all did a lot of testing. Testing live boots, fresh installs, upgrades
and new features on 64 and 32 bit. None of us were too sharp at solving
bugs so all we did with them was Bobby did some triaging.

We reported only two bugs but everything helps. The main thing is to keep
these running and maybe next year more people will join and the interest
will pick up