Ubuntu global jam

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon Feb 13 11:18:06 UTC 2012

I know infoturtle in Limerick had expressed some interest in organising another Global Jam there and I'm also aware of some potential interest from Galway.  To be clear I'm not saying that either of these are going ahead.  Just wondering if there is any update on them?

I like the idea of doing something via google hangouts and I would hope that something could be organised for Dublin along the lines of what Laura suggested.

Regards,

Mike