12.04 is released

Carles Sentis heepie202 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 01:38:04 UTC 2012

Updated today. I'm really pleased with it do far. I liked unity from the
beginning and I saw the vision of canonical with it. I stock with it and
didn't change to any other shell like xfce,  cinnamon, mate, gnome shell,
etc... but I think that finally unity is matured to be a nice usable
desktop..

Ubuntu++

Typed with thumbs