A few Questions.

Tom Salmon tom at tomsalmon.com
Tue Sep 27 13:16:44 UTC 2011

Is there anyone on the list who is at college or associated with one of the computer societies? A point of contact email address would be enough.

We could also try publicising the event to the related groups, ILUG, PHP and Python Ireland.

Any objection? (if there isn't I will go ahead and invite all)

Tom.