We have 11.04 Natty Narwhal CDs!

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Fri May 6 10:06:31 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

As you know Ubuntu Ireland is an Approved LoCo. A humble privilege of
this status is that we receive an allocation of Ubuntu CDs from
Canonical following the release of each iteration.  Yestersday, only
seven days since release day, we took delivery of our Ubuntu 11.04 Natty
Narwhal CDs. Sincere thanks go to Canonical for this.

As Rory is away, I have the responsibility for distribution the CDs this
cycle, I have 250 professionally pressed Ubuntu Desktop CDs, 50 Kubuntu
CDs and 50 Server CDs to be used to promote Ubuntu within Ireland.

So what do we do with them? Any suggestions? :)

Does anyone want any? Just send me your postal details, and I'll post
you some. (Feel free to contact me off-list in private if you want)

Those groups that received 10.10 CDs will be contacted again to
determine their requirements for this cycle.

Remember These CDs are for advocating the use of Ubuntu and getting new
users exposed to and interested in the project. We have a finite supply
and I will endeavour to distribute what we have as fairly as I can.

Kind Regards

Mike