Events for this week

Andru Quinn andru183 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 12:55:30 UTC 2011

Hello all,

We have many events for the idle nerd this week. Our two Ubuntu Hours take
place in Limerick and Dublin as well as two Ubuntu Global Jams, again in
Dublin, hosted by TOG and one confirmed in Limerick hosted by the UL
Computer Society. People from anywhere in Ireland are free to come to any of
these events, if you you find which ever one easier to get to. To find
details on the event and register for them, check the links below

Ubuntu Hours:

Dublin: http://bit.ly/eE5VKC
Limerick: http://bit.ly/e4YDTD

Ubuntu Global Jams

Dublin: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/823/detail/
Limerick: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/838/detail/

Feel free to bring friends along to these or let them know about them if you
think they would enjoy them

Andru Quinn