What will we do to celebrate Natty Narwhals release?

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:21:10 UTC 2011

Hello!

On 22 March 2011 10:55, Mike O'Donohue <airurando at eircom.net> wrote:
> With Ubuntu 11.04, Natty Narwhal scheduled for final release on
> Thursday the 28th of April, 2011 we should decide on how we
> plan to celebrate.   Initial questions that come to mind are:
>
> 1) Will we have a pub based release party or something different?
> 2) Will we have it on the evening of the release day itself or
> a different day, such as a weekend day?
> 3) If so which day?

I must say I've gotten used to the traditional "Jimmy Chung Ubuntu
Release Lunch" over the past few releases and wouldn't mind a repeat
:) I understand if we want to change/shake things up a little though,
even if I don't have any particular suggestions at this point. Looking
forward to what people come up with! Has there been ideas proposed on
IRC or elsewhere already?

Julie