Getting a Limerick Global Jam together

Andru Quinn andru183 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:11:41 UTC 2011

Hello one and all,

It's nearing the time for the Global Jam and the numbers are there for one
in Dublin. If enough people feel that adding a venue in Limerick would make
this event easier for people to avail of I can start setting up a venue for
Limerick as well. If even a small few want one here I can start putting
things in motion. I have not consulted anyone here about a venue for it as
if there isn't going to be one there's no point asking for anything so the
sooner people can let me know the better and more organized this can be. I
do look forward to anything back on this, and if one in Limerick doesn't go
ahead, see you at the Dublin one

Andru Quinn