Doodle: Where shall we hold the geeknic?

Tom Salmon tom at tomsalmon.com
Mon Jul 25 18:20:23 UTC 2011

Apologies for arriving late to the discussion, after most people have voted. I have added the following comment to the poll:

"According to their respective websites, there is a food market in both Farmleigh Park and Peoples Park on that Sunday. Farmleigh Park is also hosting Fingal Youth Orchestra playing in the band stand. I have tried and failed when looking for information on what is happening in St Stephen's Green that day."

Tom.