Next week is Ubuntu Community Week

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Thu Jul 14 22:13:17 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Most, if not all, of you are likely fully aware that next week (from
Mon 18 Jul 11 to Fri 22 Jul 11) is the inaugural Ubuntu Community Week
but on the slim chance some of you are not I'm giving it a shout out
here.

I am very much looking forward to this and I plan on joining as many
sessions as I can and checking the IRC logs for those I can't.

From the wiki page:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCommunityWeek

Welcome to Ubuntu Community Week!

We have designed this brand new event to help you:

    *Find your community,
    *Participate in your community,
    *Create your community,
    *Energize your community, and
    *Elevate your community to new heights!

I encourage all that are interested to review the full details
listed on the wiki page, particularly the timetable and join in on any
of the events that you find to be of interest.  Laura Czajkowski is
presenting two of the many interesting sessions that make up Ubuntu
Community Week.

Kind Regards,

Mike O'Donohue