Late Notice: Our Monthly IRC Team Meeting

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon Dec 12 10:26:10 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Sorry about the very late notice on this.  Those that expressed a view
on the date for the December meeting thought the 3rd Wednesday in the
month would be too close to Christmas. Therefore, our December Team IRC
meeting will take place on Wednesday (14th of December, 2011) at 9pm.
As usual, the meeting will be held in the #ubuntu-ie channel on the
irc.freenode.net network.

The LoCo Team Portal listing for this IRC Meeting can be found at:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-ie/302/detail/

An agenda item can be added at the LoCo Team Portal listing. Everyone
if free to add an item of interest or concern to this agenda for
discussion at the meeting.  If you do add an item to the agenda then
your attendance at the meeting, to lead the discussion about that topic,
would be appreciated.

You can log into the LoCo Team Portal using the Launchpad Login
Service.  If you do not have a Launchpad Account you can set one up at:

https://login.launchpad.net/

If for any reason you don't want to login but do wish to add an agenda
item for discussion please send the topic of interest to this mailing
list thread and I'm sure someone will add it to the agenda.

Kind Regards,

Mike O'Donohue