Ubuntu 11:10 Oneiric Ocelot release party (Where, When and What?)

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon Aug 22 10:28:37 UTC 2011

Living in south Co Kildare I do understand Andries point of view but I
fully agree with Jeffrey and Tom on this.  Enfield may suit the one or
the few but it would prove a most difficult destination to reach by
public transport for the majority.  Dublin is the largest population
centre and is easily accessible from all parts of the country making it
the pratical choice.  There is no perfect choice but Dublin ticks more
boxes than anywhere else in the country.

I like Toms suggestion for a Mexican or South American restaurant.  (I
have the ocelot plush already!)

What do other folk think about that?

By the way if any group of interested people can't get to Dublin for
whatever reason they could organise their own local celebration.  There
may still be hope for Johnstown House Enfield!

Mike