What will we do to celebrate Natty Narwhals release?

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Wed Apr 13 21:39:44 UTC 2011

Hi Again,

	As there have been no objections to date for proceeding with a release
party on the evening of the actual release date I suppose this will be
the date for the party.  I'll put it on the agenda for this months IRC
meeting which will be held on Wednesday 20th of April.  Hopefully it
will be agreed at the meeting.
	Having our release party on the 28th raises another question. It
doesn't seem practical to me to hold Ubuntu Hour Dublin on Wednesday
27th of April and UH Limerick on Thursday 28th of April.  Too much
Ubuntu in too short a period!  I'd suggest dropping the Ubuntu Hours for
this month.  There is some discussion taking place concerning the future
of Ubuntu Hour Dublin but this suggestion is separate from that issue.

What do folks think?

Kind Regards,

Mike