Announcing "The quiz for techies that wanna read real good and do other stuff real good too!"

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon Nov 29 21:27:25 GMT 2010

Hi All,

While everyone is welcome, please remember that places for quiz
participants are limited to 40 so if you are interested do register at:

http://christmastechiequiz2010.eventbrite.com/

That includes you Hugh!

If you are brave enough to lead a team you can register that team at:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFNZZm1uU25jbXlydTJXaFRwV0tqT3c6MQ

at 14:00 today 7 teams had registered.  Remember only 10 are guaranteed
a place.

Regards,

Mike