Ubuntu-IE Netcasts

Jarlath Reidy jarlathreidy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:27:35 BST 2010

I would enjoy a podcast that was homegrown for sure. But as Shane pointed
out - there are lots already and it would want to be pretty good quality
(content, production and delivery). Focusing on things that would interest
Irish users would be a good idea eg. o2sms (theres a whole 4 minutes for ya
:) and reports on any institutions or orgs using Ubuntu or any free software
in fact.

There are a lot of podcasts out there, but there aren't any tapped into
Irish users. The question is - are we different enough to warrant a
dedicated podcast?