Ubuntu lines of communication

barry Smyth barrysmythdublin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:21:48 BST 2010

Hey,

I was wondering if you could help me get an idea of the level to which
different Lines of communication are used within the community.
Using the list below could you put a percentage beside each item
indicating how much you would either look up/request answers to
problems or share answers with others.
Also if you could tell me what type of work you do in the community it
would be great.
I'd really appreciate your help with this, and you'd be helping me
greatly with my research.

Cheers
Barry

<Developers mainly use these>
Physical meetings and conferences
IRC
Mailing List
Launchpad

<Common between developers and community>
Wiki

<More social, more for the community>
(Social media) Blogs (planet.ubuntu.com), Identica, Facebook and
Twitter
Forums
Weekly Newsletter
Ical feed, pull Ubuntu meetings into your Calendar