Getting to know one another

James Sweeney james.e.sweeney at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 01:06:19 BST 2010

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the ubuntu-ie mailing list though I have been using Ubuntu for nearly 3 years now. Before that I used Mandrake and Red Hat going back to 1995 when even installing Linux was an enormous feat of technical know-how and blind luck.

I am a software engineer by trade having graduated from UL and UCD. I currently work for Limerick City council where we have a growing open source presence based on the excellent Ubuntu server.

Cheers,
James