May Team Report

tDR112 tdr112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:01:37 BST 2010

Hello all,
I have had a preliminary team report for the month of May. Below is a
copy of the report.

We had our Lucid Lynx Release Party on the 2nd of May. We first had a
Geeknic in Farmleigh Park and then went on to the Bull and Castle for
drinks. Some photos.
Regular Monthly IRC Meeting was held at 8pm Irish time on Wednesday
19th May 2010.
The date has been set for our next OSSBarcamp 25-26th September 2010
planing is under way.
A member of our loco czajkowski headed off to UDS-M.
Well done to Orla O'Donohue, who won the 1st Annual Ubuntu Women World
Play Day Competition with her photo.
We had a lively Ubuntu Hour on the 26th of May at 6pm at the Trinity
Capital Hotel bar. We handed out Ubuntu cd's and talked about the loco
directory.

Please fill free to change the report or add any thing you have been
up to in May.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/TeamReports/10/May
Some guidelines about team reports.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting