Comments on Profile of the day

barry Smyth barrysmythdublin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:14:41 BST 2010

HI,

I'd like to thank everyone in the Irish Local team for their
contribution and support over the last couple of weeks. I've had a
great response to the survey and really appreciate people taking the
time and effort to fill it out. If you have not done so, you can at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9SW6VL8.

The survey does not have the facility to allow people to give their
own thoughts and comments on the "Profile of the day" initiative, if
you would like to comment in any way I'd love to hear it. The more
feedback the better, in particular I'd love to hear from those whose
profile featured on one of the days, of what they thought of the
initiative.

Thanks again to everyone and in particular Laura whose been a great help.

Cheers
Barry Smyth
https://launchpad.net/~barrysmythdublin