Ubuntu Hour Limerick

john.sturdy at ul.ie john.sturdy at ul.ie
Thu Jul 22 18:02:00 BST 2010

Laura Czajkowski writes:
 > Aloha
 >
 > So some folks voted on an Ubuntu hour Limerick - THURSDAY had the most votes
 > So how about next Thursday we meet up for an hour or so for a chat, cup
 > of tea/coffee and just put faces to the names?  Any suggestions for
 > meeting up? Absolute Hotel? George Hotel? Somewhere we can at least hear
 > ourselves when we talk

Sounds good to me.  Not too bothered as to place; a few of us (CC'ed
in message so they can say if it was actually a crap location) met up
to talk Arduinos etc in "The Village" bar on the Dublin Road (or maybe
its called Clare Street at that point -- just town-wards of the
traffic lights where Pennywell Street joins it (about the middle of
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.6652&lon=-8.6099&zoom=17&layers=M),
and that was fairly quiet (apparently it's really full on big soccer
nights though) and parking's easy enough for those driving in -- but
it's not so well-served by buses etc.

__John