IT Support for Irish Schools

Félim Whiteley felimwhiteley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:25:08 BST 2010

Just a quick not on remote assistance, Gitso is excellent for this:

https://code.google.com/p/gitso/

Comes with Windows, Mac and obviously works on Linux too. Nice part is it
essentially sets up SSH reverse tunnels so all they need do is point at the
supporting person machine, they are the ones that punch holes in Firewall etc.

Plus it's all open source so takes the license concerns away.