Has anyone been able to get the Ubuntu Ireland Calendar feed working?

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed Jan 6 10:46:59 GMT 2010

Hi all,

As you know we occasionally run events, these events can be added to the
calendar on the website here: http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/event/ (If you
have an event just let me know and I'll add it).

There is also an iCal feed here ( http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/event/ical ),
in theory one should be able to add this to your calendar application
and our events should pop up on it.

I'm using google calendar at the moment, and it just refused to put
things up from it. Other feeds (eg from TripIt) work. If I go to the URL
I can see things in that file.

Has anyone gotten our website event feed working with Google Calendar?

Rory