Ubuntu-ie Point of Contact

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Oct 16 12:25:12 BST 2009

Hi all,

I'd also like to thank Maciej for doing so much for so long. He started
when there was very little around, and along with the rest of us has
helped this community grow.

People might be confused what a Team Contact is and is not. It's not a
leader, or president or anything like that. It's just an address that
Canonical can use to send us free stuff. It's responsibility with no power.

This is *your* community. If you wanna do something you don't have to
ask me, just ask the general community and then do it.

Rory