Next IRC Meeting?

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Nov 6 14:49:11 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Well after a few days, it looks like tuesday is the clear favorite, so
I'm declaring 8pm Irish time Tuesday 10th November 2009 the datetime of
our next IRC meeting. Remember it'll be on at #ubuntu-ie IRC channel on
FreeNode.

I've moved the wiki page. Please add agenda items
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IRCMeetings/2009-11-10

Rory