Movember - Become a Hairy Hedgehog!

Declan McGrath declan at divilment.com
Mon Nov 2 15:47:48 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

Ubuntu means 'humanity' and 'humanity towards others' however I would like to add 'hairyness' to that definition. I cordially invite all Ubuntu'ers to do a bit of a 'Mo'-buntu and grow some tashers; all for a worthy cause! Raising cash for men's health, and specifically prostate cancer awareness is the order of the day, and I've set up a tasher growing team on the Movember site under the moniker of "Free Tashers" at http://ie.movember.com/mospace/247054/ and it would be great to get as many of you good folks signed up for a bit of a laugh!

Girls are also welcome to join in - as Mo admirers. On the 3rd of December there's a bit of a party in the Pod at 7pm for those good sports that took part.

So get your Mo-grow on,
Dec