Ubuntu Ireland IRC Meeting - This Sunday 5th April 9pm

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Tue Mar 31 20:38:42 BST 2009

On 30/03/09 11:59, Maciej Danielski wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The next Ubuntu Ireland monthly IRC meeting will take place this Sunday
> 5th April 9pm.
> It will be held as usual in the #ubuntu-ie channel on FreeNode
> (Help on how to connect to IRC:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat)
>
> The meeting agenda can be found here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IRCMeetings/2009-04-05
>
> Feel free to add an agenda item, and don't forget to put your name next
> to it.
>
> PS. I hope all of you had fun at OSS Bar Camp on Saturday ;-]
>
> Kind regards,
> Maciej Danielski aka Mean-Machine

Hi all,

I was going to chair this IRC meeting, however I'm afraid I won't be
available. I'm flying back from the UK at the time, so won't be anywhere
near a net connection at the time. I completly forgot this when signing
myself up to chair the meeting. :P

Anyone else want to chair the meeting?

Rory