Formation of a press release team

Maciej Danielski mdanielski at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 17 08:59:14 GMT 2009

It might be correct what you're both saying, but I think it doesn't change
the fact that we should be more pro-active with ubuntu advocacy and FOSS in
general.

This is also a great resource: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoMediaCoverage

"Make our case appeal to reporters. Tie the issue to other topics of
interest. What are the financial issues? Is taxpayers’ money being wasted?
Are jobs being lost? Are the alternatives to proprietary software better for
the economy? Make it interesting to someone who doesn’t give damn."

The question remains: What are we going to do?

Kind regards,
Maciej Danielski aka Mean-Machine

http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/